A new year is a good time to reflect on where you were 12 months ago. Every time I do this it feels like it was so long ago that I am not even the same person. I believe that is a good thing.
These are the top ten things that changed for me this year:
- I went from ‘working out’ to ‘training’.
- I went from ‘eating’ to ‘fueling my body’.
- I went from fighting my weaknesses to maximizing my strengths.
- I went from hiding my enormous legs to being proud of them.
- I went from dieting to ‘bulking and cutting’.
- I went from dabbling in olympic weightlifting to being a national competitor.
- I went from killing myself at work to a more efficient contractor role.
- I went from worrying about spending enough time with my children to worrying about setting a good example for them.
- I went from worrying about my legacy to being able to die today.
- I went from a lot of friends who don’t share my values to a very few who make me a better person.
How have you changed this last year?